Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cheese

 Cheese is good, overall. Cheese doesn't taste like milk even though it's made out of fermented milk, which I don't know why that happens. I personally hate cheese, but I hate only the ones that aren't in snacks like the cheese wheels and stuff like that. It's nearly yellow all the time and well, I haven't tasted actual cheese in nearly over five months. Normally I'd get my daily cheese in daily snacks such as Cheez-its  or those cheese dips or whatever you call them. According to certain websites there is no certain date of when cheese was made or discovered but it has been noted that it has been consumed and used in very early periods. There are two steps to making cheese; the curdling and the ripening. Based on the just the definition of the last step you should be able to at least grasp and idea of how they make it. Most companies who use cheese in their products such as Cheez-its do use a percentage of cheese in their products but in order to sell it is likely that they use other methods to make their products taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment