Monday, November 25, 2013

Chocolate

         Chocolate is the first sweet to ever be invented. It came from the cocoa beans, I think it was from south America, and every one was crazy about it. I mean, who wouldn't go nuts over something brown, smooth, and sweet. The first time I had those things in my mouth was heaven, but I don't like the dark ones. I like milk chocolate cause it is sweeter and tastes much better. However lots of people like dark chocolates and I don't so ... yeah... I guess my opinion doesn't matter. Its popularity grew really fast and its demand back then was very high. Dentists say you can only eat one a day though children so don't go crazy. Chocolate can also be combined with fruits like the banana to make it tastes better and although I cant understand why many people seem to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. I love dark chocolate, but I am not a fan of chocolate on bananas.... chocolate is THE best thing ever invented!

    ReplyDelete