Sunday, November 17, 2013

Thanksgiving foods

   Hi, Its nearly time for thanksgiving so feel like talking about, except I'm not going talk about thanksgiving itself only its food, cause this is a food blog.
   In thanksgiving we celebrate something about our thanks for something about giving ( I don't know), but what I do know is that we get to eat turkey and mash potatoes and other related foods. but no in my house hold its more likely that you'll get to eat pork and no turkey why? because its cheaper. and that's that and I totally agree with what my parents decide partly cause I really don't care what I eat on thanksgiving as long as its edible and has a good taste, what I'm trying to say is that I don't eat "What you're supposed to eat" on holidays like these. But what I'm interested in is what you eat that's not related to thanksgiving, and I don't care if it was a one time thing so feel free to tell me what you want to say, or if you don't feel like commenting that's fine too.

1 comment: